Have you dreamed of being your own boss for many years, but don’t know where to start? Do you want to know more about owning a business and find yourself asking questions? Read More
The buying and selling process can be complex and involved many questions. How do you value the business? How do you market it? How do you negotiate with a potential buyer or seller? What are the tax consequences? What steps do you take to close the deal? Read More
As businesses mature, they face increasingly complex issues, requiring more sophisticated consultation and strategic planning. Read More
Every successful business owner has to deal with the subject of succession planning sooner or later. Who will take the reins when you leave? Read More
- Early Advice for the Real Estate Investor
- Pennsylvania’s Proposed “Freedom to Work Act” Aims to Ban Non-Compete Agreements
- 3 Things to Know Before Transferring Property to an LLC
- What’s an “S Corporation”?
- Flipper Investment Mistake Turns Into Disaster
- Dirty Deeds Not So Cheap
- Do You Really Need an Operating Agreement for your LLC? Is the Sky Blue?