Have you dreamed of being your own boss for many years, but don’t know where to start? Do you want to know more about owning a business and find yourself asking questions like:
- How do I turn my idea into a successful business?
- What are the different types of business organization structures?
- What kind of forms and licenses do I need to get started?
- Where can I find financing and loans?
- What is a business plan and how do I prepare one?
Our business attorneys have provided consulting to prospective and new entrepreneurs about the basics of starting and successfully operating a new business. Approximately 70% of new businesses fail within seven years. But your chances improve the more education and assistance you have. Our business attorneys can provide the services that you need to get started, survive and thrive. We help new business owners with a wide variety of services, including the following:
- Business Formation & Planning
- Limited Liability Companies
- S Corporations
- General Partnerships
- Limited Partnerships
- Joint Ventures
- Real Estate Investment Companies
- Election of Tax Status
- Limited Liability Consulting
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
· Consulted with an entrepreneur and formed a Limited Liability Company for the purpose of purchasing, renovating and leasing residential real estate.
· Formed a Family Limited Partnership to purchase a $3.2 million dollar Commercial property in northern Pittsburgh.
· Formed a Delaware Corporation for two people for the purpose of purchasing, owning and leasing a small commercial aircraft.
· Established an S-Corporation to purchase and operate a health club franchise and enter into a commercial lease for the health club.
WGSF Attorneys in the Business and Corporate Group
Start Your LLC Filing Today! Please return completed forms to