As businesses mature, they face increasingly complex issues, requiring more sophisticated consultation and strategic planning. Some issues you might be facing include:
- What type of contracts should I have with my customers, clients and vendors?
- How do I deal with human resource issues, including wage claims and terminating employees?
- Should I have employment agreements to protect my client lists and other trade secret information?
- What tax-saving devices should I be using?
- How should I negotiate a new lease for my business or new equipment?
- What things can I do in order to qualify for a loan to expand my business?
Our business lawyers help established businesses expand, deal with their growth, and put them in the best place for future growth and success. Our clients operate a wide range of businesses, including:
- Trucking companies
- Commercial crane operations
- Residential and commercial contractors, plumbers, HVAC and other trades
- Health clubs
- Consumer and commercial retailers
- Commercial fire and security systems sales
- Restaurants and bars
- Pediatric therapists
- Chiropractic clinics
- Flight school
- Accounting practices
- Early intervention child care coordination
- Visiting nurse providers
- Security companies
Our lawyers have provided a wide array of services to our established business clients, including:
- Client and vendor contracts
- Promissory notes, loan and collateral agreements
- Guarantee agreements
- Escrow Agreements
- Employment contracts, non-compete agreements and other employee arrangements
- Consulting and agency agreements
- Management agreements
- Preferred stock and subscription agreements
- Non-Disclosure agreements
- License Agreements
- Commercial leases
Represented group of investors in commercial urban real estate development involving HUD financing and an historic tax credit.
Facilitated a limited partnership in negotiating a workout on a commercial foreclosure. Successfully placed client with financing and negotiated a six-figure reduction in balance paid to foreclosing lender, resulting in a property that is now cash-flowing positive for first time.
Negotiated to successful resolution several shareholder disputes involving construction companies, real estate developer, chiropractic practice, restaurant and medical imaging business.
Assisted B2B provider of indoor cycling products and services in purchasing intellectual property, including trademarks and service marks, from owner, including licensing and promotions agreements.
Assisted business owner through a wage and hour audit with the U.S. Department of Labor; successfully negotiating reductions in initial wage, interest and penalty assessments.