Our real estate team of lawyers provides a wide range of real estate services to individuals, businesses and business professionals. Our dedicated team of lawyers and staff work to resolve real estate issues for buyers and sellers, landlords and tenants, developers, investors and investment companies, and many other clients involved in real estate transactions.
In real estate matters, including the purchase, sale, financing, zoning, and transfer of residential and commercial real estate, we have the skill and legal knowledge necessary to facilitate:
- Sales, purchases and financing of homes, office buildings, retail buildings and other types of real estate
- Zoning and land use issues such as annexation, planned unit developments and development easements
- Negotiating transaction and entity agreements, sales contracts and purchase agreements
- Litigating boundary disputes and title issues
- Negotiating and drafting easements and other land-use agreements
- Appealing and litigating tax assessment matters
We are approved attorneys for Fidelity National Title Company, Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company, Chicago Title Insurance Company and Conestoga Title Insurance Company.
- Represented group of investors in commercial urban real estate development involving HUD financing and an historic tax credit investor.
- Assisted client with acquisition of commercial office building from the point of formation of the business entity, negotiation and successful closing of the purchase, management of construction escrow and preparation of tenant leases.
- Negotiated and drafted cross-maintenance and easement agreements for several clients for purpose of sharing parking lots and other shared use private roads.
- Successfully served as the settlement agent for over one thousand of residential and commercial properties in Pennsylvania.