Our attorneys have handled cases involving a wide range of injuries including
- Back strain, bulging and herniated discs
- Broken bones
- Loss of limbs
- Concussions and closed head injuries
- Injuries resulting from work-related motor vehicle accidents
- Carpel tunnel and other repetitive trauma injuries
- Lacerations and other injuries to face and neck resulting in scarring
- Exposure to industrial chemicals
- Injuries resulting in death
We have successfully defended efforts by employers to terminate, modify or suspend workers comp benefits.
We advise and represent injured workers and help them get the benefits that they deserve.
Getting injured on the job can be one of the most stressful experiences you can go through. Injured workers often find themselves quickly overwhelmed by not knowing what to do, confusing paperwork and not knowing how to handle phone calls from the employer and their insurance company. Employers and their insurance companies are less interested in your physical health and their fiscal health. As a result, they are going to try and steer you to cheap medical care that they control and try to reduce the chances of you receiving the workers comp benefits to which you may be entitled.
Almost every worker in Pennsylvania is covered by the Workers’ Compensation Act. This law provides injured workers with a range of benefits, including wage loss and payment of medical bills for treating work injuries. That means that if you’ve been hurt on the job, you could very well be eligible for benefits.
Our attorneys have appeared and tried cases before workers compensation judges all over Pennsylvania.